ALBURGH PARISH COUNCIL
Notice of Meeting
To Parish Councillors: – you are summoned to attend the meeting of Alburgh Parish Council which will be held by way of video conferencing on: Thursday, 6th May 2021 at 7.30pm to consider the business detailed below.
Members of the public are welcome to attend by either phone, computer or other device. Please contact the clerk for further information on how to join the meeting by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Signed: Jackie Ellis, Clerk
Date: 22nd April, 2021
- Election of Chairman and Vice Chairman
- To elect a Chairman for the coming year
- To receive the chairman’s Declaration of Acceptance of Office
- To elect a Vice Chairman for the coming year
- To receive apologies from members unable to attend
- To receive declarations of interest in matters on the agenda
- To approve and sign the minutes of the meeting held on 1st April, 2021
- Open forum for Public Participation (maximum 10 minutes): an opportunity to hear from members of the public
- To discuss Matters Arising from the minutes not on the agenda
- To receive inspection report on the Playing Field; also to discuss repairs to Zip wire and the Millennium Garden Pond
- Update on benches for the picnic site and possible funding from Cllr Brown’s members ward grant
- Land registration for playing field – request from Cllr Gladden-Fenn
- To receive update from Cllr Gladden-Fenn on our allotments at Wortwell
- Request from Church to use the playing field for Fete on 3rd July, 2021
- To receive Reports from District and County Councillors
- To discuss Planning Applications received since last meeting –
Applications received: 2021/0777, Friends Farm, The Street, Alburgh.
2021/0745, Old Forge Cottage, Church Road, Alburgh.
- Payments to be made since last meeting; Clerk Salary
- Annual Audit – to approve internal auditor
- Any Other Business
For discussion/information only, the Council may not make decisions on these items.
- To agree items for the next meeting: and to confirm date of next meeting: 24th June, 2021 in line with Covid legislation
- Close of Meeting