ALBURGH PARISH COUNCIL
Clerk: Mrs Jackie Ellis, 2 Cherrywood, Harleston, Norfolk. IP20 9LP
Tel: 07908253095 e-mail: email@example.com
You are hereby invited to attend the meeting of Alburgh Parish Council to be held in Alburgh Village Hall, on Thursday 2nd January, 2020 at 7.30pm.
- Welcome by the Chairman
- To consider apologies for absence
- To receive any declarations of interest from members on any item to be discussed
- To approve and sign the minutes of the last meeting
- The meeting will be adjourned for public participation (maximum 10 minutes) for items to be discussed on the Agenda only
- Reports from District and County Councillors
- To discuss matters arising from the minutes of the last meeting
- Update on Film Night
- Update on Quiz Night for River Waveney Trust to be held on 14th March, 2020.
- To discuss Training; date arranged for 3rd March, 2020.
- Playing Field Report
- To report on planning decisions, applications commented on since last meeting
- To approve payments to be made: Clerk Salary, Moviola, David Bracey – Play Inspection, Mr. Denny for hedging and plugs for play equipment
- To discuss 2020/21 Budget and set the precept.
- To receive items for the next agenda and confirm the time of the next parish council meeting as 6th February, 2020.
- The meeting with be adjourned for public participation (maximum 10 minutes)
- Close of meeting
Signed: Jackie Ellis – Clerk, 12th December, 2019