ALBURGH PARISH COUNCIL
To Parish Councillors: – you are summoned to attend the meeting of Alburgh Parish Council on:
Monday, 13th July 2020 at 12.00 noon at Alburgh playing field: an open space in compliance with Covid 19 regulations
Members of the public will be unable to attend the meeting under Covid 19 regulations
The meeting will not operate under normal openness and transparency and the following standing order was waived under Covid 19 protocols:
In the interests of openness and transparency, councillors and members of the public are reminded that the law permits any person to film, record, photograph or use social media in order to report on the proceedings of a meeting of the Council. The Council request that anyone wishing to record the meetings lets the Council know beforehand so appropriate arrangements can be made to facilitate.
Full disclosure will be presented to the public via the website and notice board.
- Welcome by the Chairman
- Election of Chairman
- Election of Vice Chairman
- To Co Opt new Councillor
- To receive and accept apologies from those members unable to attend.
- To receive any declarations of interest from members on any item to be discussed
- To approve and sign the minutes of the meeting held on 5th March, 2020
- Annual Governance and Accountability Return:
The Clerk had previously, by email, presented all councillors with a copy of the accounts for the 2019/20 financial year for approval. These were approved by email, and it was agreed to submit these to our Internal Auditor, Lynda Ling.
Internal Auditor report – to be approved, signed, dated and minuted
Annual Governance Statement (page 4) – to be approved, signed, dated and minuted
Annual Statements (page 5) – to be approved, signed, dated and minuted
- Standing Orders – All Councillors have received an updated copy – To approve
- Financial Regulations – All Councillors have received an updated copy – To approve
- Playing Field – Cutting
- Planning Applications received since last meeting
- Payments to be made since last resolution made on 1.5.2020
- Next meeting: 3rd September – venue and meeting dependent on Covid 19 regulations
- Close of Meeting
Signed: Jackie Ellis, Clerk
29th June, 2020