ALBURGH PARISH COUNCIL
Notice of Meeting
To Parish Councillors: – you are summoned to attend the meeting of Alburgh Parish Council which will be held by way of video conferencing on: Thursday, 5th November 2020 at 7.30pm to consider the business detailed below.
Members of the public are welcome to attend by either phone, computer or other device. Please contact the clerk for further information on how to join the meeting by email: email@example.com
Signed: Jackie Ellis, Clerk
Date: 30th October, 2020
- Welcome by the Chairman
- To receive apologies for absence
- To receive declarations of interest in items on the agenda
- To approve and sign the minutes of the meeting held on 1st October, 2020
- Open forum for Public Participation (maximum 10 minutes): an opportunity to hear from members of the public on any issues except planning which will be discussed later in the meeting. Please note that the planning matter detailed below is a special item due to all the comments received.
- To receive updates on Playing Field issues and to discuss the Play Area Safety Report
- To discuss renewal of the lease on the village hall as requested by Councillor Davis
- To discuss and receive comments on the new road layout for driving through Harleston
- Update on Homersfield picnic site repairs
- To receive an update on the village pond as requested by Councillor Gedge
- To receive Reports from District and County Councillors
- Update on Planning Applications received since last meeting: To discuss planning application 2020/1754 for Mill Farm, Mill Road, Alburgh. This will be open to public discussion as explained above, again maximum of 10 minutes.
- Payments to be made since last meeting; Clerk Salary, David Bracey Play Area Inspection, HMRC Paye, Norfolk Parish Training and Support subscription and our annual donations
- To agree items for the next meeting: 7th January, 2021
- Close of Meeting