ALBURGH PARISH COUNCIL
Clerk: Mrs Jackie Ellis, 2 Cherrywood, Harleston, Norfolk. IP20 9LP
Tel: 07908253095 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are hereby invited to attend the meeting of Alburgh Parish Council to be held in Alburgh Village Hall on Thursday 20th January, 2022 at 7.30pm.
Note: The original January meeting had to be cancelled due to coronavirus. This special meeting has been called to discuss finances and the precept (which has to be decided on by 28th January, 2022). Normally meetings will resume in February, 2022.
- Welcome by the Vice Chair
- Apologies from members unable to attend
- To receive any declarations of interest from members on any item to be discussed at this meeting
- To approve and sign the minutes of the last meeting
- To approve payments to be made: Clerk Salary, Community Heartbeat Annual Support Cost
Also to approve our annual donations
To consider request from Redenhall with Harleston Town Council for contribution towards free
- To discuss budget document and approve precept required for 2022/23
- Vacancy for parish councillor
- To review Risk Assessment: Play Area
- Any other business
For discussion/information only, the council may not make decisions on these items.
- To confirm the date of the next meeting – Thursday, 3rd February, 2022
Signed: Jackie Ellis, Clerk – 8th January, 2022